Reference Number:HESD7236 North / HESD6323 East / HESD8177 South
Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R177 036 – R242 844 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Perform reception, help desk, clerical and administrative functions
- Collect and capture data for statistical purposes
- Maintain electronic health records and systems and provide logistical support for the laboratory services within a health facility to support the health functions of the health professionals
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work output within agreed parameters of SOPs, quality standards and service targets
- Ensure that completed work adheres to governance and legislative requirements and maintain privacy and confidentiality of client information and records to ensure that information and health records are readily accessible and retrievable, while protecting the confidentiality and privacy of clients / patients to prevent disclosure of health status to overt litigations
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage of financial resources
- Ensure that clients are satisfied with the service they receive and are treated with dignity and respect while sustaining the reputation of the Municipality
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.